OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor for Linux licensed under the GPL version 3.0.
OpenShot can create the film based on your videos, photos, and music files. It can easily add sub-titles, transitions, and effects, and then export the film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360 etc. and many other common formats.
On terminal run following commands:
- $ sudo apt-get update
- $ sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
- $ sudo apt-get install blender
- $ sudo apt-get install frei0r-plugins
- $ sudo apt-get install inkscape
and move the arrow-point of the mouse over;
Sound & Video -> OpenShot Video Editor
-> and click.
A Linux, Windows & OSX vector graphics editor (SVG format) featuring transparency, gradients, node editing, pattern fills, PNG export, and more. Aiming for capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, Visio, etc.
- Step 1 – Import Photos & Music
- Step 2 – Arrange Photos on Timeline
- Step 3 – Add Music to Timeline
- Step 4 – Preview your Project
- Step 5 – Export your Video